The NSP Fish is stable, wide, and flatter-rockered – they’re fast and fun! The perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
– Wide nose pumps volume under riders chest adding flotation for paddling power, stability and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
– Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallow tail.
– The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. – Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
– The Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
– The five fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
6'4 x 21" x 2.5" 40.2L
6'8 x 21.5" x 2.5" 43.7L
7'2 x 22" x 2 3/8" 51.3L