Protect your feet and keep them warm without the bulk of other wetsocks. NRS HydroSkin® Socks are the ultimate wetshoe liner. And, hey, they work great with sandals too.
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core insulates and protect.
- 4-way-stretch PowerSpan™ outer layer gives you enhanced mobility and greater durability.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly.
- Titanium laminate adhesive aids body heat retention without adding bulk.
- DWR coating forces water to "bead" and roll off the material, reduces evaporative cooling.
- Material: 0.5 mm HydroSkin®
- HydroSkin Material: 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer ThermalPlush™ inner lining Titanium laminate adhesive DWR coating
- Seams: Flat-lock stitched
- Taped Seams: No
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
About NRS (Northwest River Supplies):
In 1972, with only $2,000 in his personal savings, Bill Parks started Northwest River Supplies with one mission: to help others raft. 42 years later, Bill sold NRS to its employees. Today, the 100% employee-owned business strives to continue Bill’s legacy helping people pursue passions on the water. At our Moscow, Idaho headquarters you’ll find passionate water-lovers just like you, from rafters to whitewater kayakers, sea kayakers to stand up paddlers, kayak anglers to fly fishermen. Our lives, and livelihoods, are drawn to water.