NRS Men's Boaters Gloves are ideal for any type of warm-weather boating. Lightweight backs, tough palms and three-quarter fingers. Great protection from sun and blisters, plus excellent finger dexterity.
- With H2Core Rashguard backs, these gloves are cool, comfortable and quick-drying
- UPF 50+ ultraviolet protection for your hands
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks such as tying knots and opening canned beverages
- Amara synthetic leather palms provide soft comfort, a sure grip and excellent blister prevention
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together when not being worn
- Bike-glove style hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist Imported.
- Material: 6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend
- Seams: Single needle with high tenacity thread
- Taped Seams: No
- Palm Material: Amara® synthetic leather palm
- Wrist Closure: Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab
- Gender Sizing: Men