- Scotty’s most popular value priced, positive locking, open style rod holder
- Universal cradle holds almost any rod and reel setup and has a front locking ring to prevent rod loss when travelling
- Manufactured with fibre reinforced engineering grade nylon, the Power Lock offers strength, resilience and reliability
- Includes 241 Combination Side/Deck Mount and can be mounted on top or side of gunnel
- All post mount Scotty Rod Holders are fully adjustable up and down and with 360 degrees of horizontal rotation
- Designed as a multi-functional rod holder for a wide range of large/medium or small fish species and virtually any watercraft
Power Lock Interior Diameter: 1.95″
Mount Dimensions: 4″ x 2″ x 2″
Bolting Dimension: 1 5/16″ x 3 3/16″
In 1952 Blayney and his wife Almeda Scott started a small company in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada that pioneered the use of plastics in the manufacturing of salmon fishing lures and other marine products.
From humble beginnings, Scott Plastics Ltd. has evolved to produce thousands of products under the Scotty Trademark which are sold into the fishing, marine, outdoor and firefighting industries worldwide.
In this time the Scotty trademark has become recognized to mean one thing – product excellence.
The total commitment to quality, fair pricing and unmatched service means our customers everywhere can expect reliability and satisfaction from every product that carries the Scotty name.
Here you will find Scotty products to fit your fishing and boating needs.
From our downriggers, rod holders all the way to safety equipment for your boat.