In 1952 Blayney and his wife Almeda Scott started a small company in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada that pioneered the use of plastics in the manufacturing of salmon fishing lures and other marine products.
- The 256 comes with three 230 Power Lock’s which is Scotty’s most popular value priced, positive locking, open style rod holder and is the best choice of anything on the market
- Universal cradle holds almost any rod and reel setup and has a front locking ring to prevent rod loss when travelling
- Manufactured with fibre reinforced engineering grade nylon the Power Lock offers strength, resilience and reliability
- Includes 241 Combination Side/Deck Mount which attaches directly to the Triple Mount and can swivel 360 degrees
- Triple Mount comes complete with a handy tool and lure rack to help keep things organized
- Each Power Lock Rod Holder can swivel 360 degrees and separately tilt up or down for ultimate versatility
- Designed as a multi-functional rod holder for a wide range of large/medium or small fish species and virtually any watercraft
Power Lock Interior Diameter: 1.95″
Mount Dimensions: 4″ x 2″ x 2″
Bolting Dimension: 1 5/16″ x 3 3/16″
From humble beginnings, Scott Plastics Ltd. has evolved to produce thousands of products under the Scotty Trademark which are sold into the fishing, marine, outdoor and firefighting industries worldwide.
In this time the Scotty trademark has become recognized to mean one thing – product excellence.
The total commitment to quality, fair pricing and unmatched service means our customers everywhere can expect reliability and satisfaction from every product that carries the Scotty name.
Here you will find Scotty products to fit your fishing and boating needs.
From our downriggers, rod holders all the way to safety equipment for your boat.